© 2017 Friends of Tennessee School for the Blind
There are so many ways to contribute to the ongoing work and future of Friends of Tennessee School for the Blind!
• Donate directly online or by mail. LINK
• Contribute to the future of Friends of TSB through our endowment fund at the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. LINK
• Organize a fundraiser through your company or civic group. Contact us for details.
• Donate to Friends of TSB through your workplace. Make your donation go farther! Many companies will match their employees gift to their favorite non-profit. Ask the company where you work if they have an employee matching gifts program.
• Friends of Tennessee School for the Blind, Inc., is also eligible for designations through the United Way of Metropolitan Nashville (UWMN) campaign, designation code 1038.
• Attend a fundraiser, donate auction items or become a sponsor. Check our website for upcoming events.
• Planned Gifts - A planned gift, such as a bequest in a will or trust, life insurance designations or stock donation can help you balance financial goals with charitable interests. Contact us for more information.
• Join us on Facebook!
Thank you! Your contributions mean that we will continue to enrich the educational, vocational, special skills, and social development of these special students enrolled in Tennessee School for the Blind.